Five Simple Luxury Site-Buying Rules
1. Know what creates the locational value.
2. Knowing why and who makes the buying decision.
3. Plot all Luxury sales in your market.
4. Pick the site that maximizes what the market perceives as locational value.
5. Go buy that site. If not for sale, go to the next best.
Never be dependent on what is on the market. That is not the market. It is only what the public thinks is on the market. Just because it is not on the MLS or have a sign, that doesn’t mean the Seller would not sell. You are in control, not the market. It’s your capital at risk. If you don’t like what you see, take your capital off the table. Patience has both wisdom and value.
For more information and suggestions on how to buy the best Luxury property, email or call me. Terry@terrymcdaniel.com or (925) 838-4300
Reblogged this on us title parkcity.